The winds howl wildly through the mountains of Ilere's Freeze, the air crisp and tight as it hangs heavy with an unrelenting sense of frigidity. However, despite the bitter temperatures and the unforgiving nature of the landscape, Illyria Summit stands strong amongst the snow-coated peaks, its territory sitting high above the valley, well-protected by the jagged rockfaces that surround it. It is not a place for the faint of heart, with winding, precarious trails and the never-ending presence of winter - and yet, somehow, they endure.
September 29th — Just a couple of days left to get your exits in for double exp! Next round of the meeting ends October 1st so if you want a rank the easy way, get in there now! Elsewhere, two of Illyria's prospective allies have been challenged for, the Lagoon and the Oasis.
September 23rd — Still waiting on folks to post to the second round of the pride meeting; all ranks encouraged to be asked for or challenged for. Talisa & Morrigan encourage either! Make sure to get in on the pride hunts that have yet to be rolled and don't forget to exit your double experience threads before the end of September! One week left!
September 17th — The second round of the pride meeting is up, with Desdemona taking up the rank of Lead Hunter so far with other ranks up for grabs. Our mighty huntress is also holding a second pride hunt so go join her for that sweet exp and pride tier!
September 11th — Remember to post in the meeting if you haven't yet! The first round ends on 9/14. Morrigan has taken Arsynia's body to the Mire to be buried, but Alaric doesn't know that so we'll see how this goes. Congrats on another successful monthly hunt as well!
September 5th — A mandatory pride meeting has been called by Morrigan and Talisa to let the pride know what has happened lately, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and see if there is any interest in the sadly opened Heir position or any of the other unfilled ranks.
September 2nd — For every life there must be death, it would seem. The Summit has lost both Farrow and Avaneira to the wroth of Mother Nature, as well as the mother of the Greyflood women, who for some reason smells like the Mire... Expect your Queens to be wrecked for a while.
August 30th — The newest Illyrian cubs are out running around now, but dark news is on the horizon for the Summit and Morrigan will be searching for a new heiress soon.
August 25th — Illyria's first pride hunt was a success but we still have two more to be rolled if anyone wants to jump in on them! Morrigan is recovering while continuing to reach out to current and potential allies, now including the Oasis.
August 19th — Illyria Summit has welcomed its very first royalty born into the pride, but the circumstances surrounding their birth can only be a harbinger of wars to come. Turns out the Summit's enemies are far closer than the leaders might have previously believed. Alliance talks continue, now including Roan visiting Illyria himself.
August 13th — Strangers and kin continue to show up on the Summit's borders, willing to brave the permanent winter to join the icy stronghold. Though with such an influx it will make it difficult to keep a few snakes from slipping in the door... Meanwhile, the most proficient of our hunters are working hard to build the pride's food cache with three hunts this month so far!
August 7th — Talisa and Avaneira are named as Morrigan's fellow leaders while other familiar faces, both new and old, flock to the claiming or to the borders later to either join up themselves or to offer congratulations. Though maybe some are just there out of sheer curiosity?
August 2nd — After hearing a rumble from the mountains nearest Vermeda, Morrigan Greyflood is pulled to a once impassible mountain peak and after making the climb, the once queen crowns herself High Sovereign over a new territory, believing it to be fate and the will of Maua.
- The High Sovereign, Sovereign, and Heir/ess are equal in all but title. The High Sovereign will fight to defend the crown unless somehow incapable, in which case the Sovereign may fight.
- The same goes for inheritance; the Sovereign will inherit first, followed by the Heir/ess if the Sovereign is incapable.
- The Summit is ruled by the leadership tier but major decisions would not be made without consulting the rest of the pride beforehand. They are more of a figurehead, and should be treated the same as other members.
- Abandoning an ally in a time of need outside of mortal peril will be met with great disdain and likely result in banishment from the Summit, if the rest of the pride agree.
- As far as wars go, all enemies are fair game. Do as ye wilt.
- Ranks are expected to fight in war should the need arise and will thereby be expected to defend their ranks. Any of these ranks may be challenged for outside of the leadership or occupational tiers.
- Confirmed allies are welcome to come and go as they please, neutral trespassers should be stopped with caution and questioned, while enemies may be attacked on sight if posing any threat at all.
- Be considerate when recruiting. The Summit wants loyalty and strength over numbers. If an enemy stakes a claim while recruiting, fight for the claimed subject’s right to choose. Otherwise, Illyria is a place of freedom and no claims should be made on anyone except in the case of warfare or welfare and lionesses will not be kept against their will.